Home
Best Art
Home
Popular Posts
Collection
Wishing you a lovely weekend. Thank you for visiting!
Progress Report
I wanted to finish it today but I burned the middle finger on my right hand while making curry and the bulky bandage made it a bit challengi...
To do lists...
I'm trying to tackle a whole bunch of to do lists these days to be able to have a nice and relaxing holiday season. I recently moved my...
Mexican poppies
Spent the afternoon with this little birdie, listening to Guitar Genius channel at gotradio.com Watercolor on Twinrocker paper. 6" x 8...
Giveaway winner...
Congratulations Katie!!! Please email me your address so I can send you the prizes :) Thank you so much for participating, but most of all f...
Drawing, Drawing, Drawn
Another tiny peek at my work for the 'mystery' project that I hope to tell you about soon ;-)
Catalog Cover
I recently had the pleasure of working with Melanie from Storey Publishing on the cover of their Spring 2010 book catalog. You can download...
The Process
I thought I'd share the step by step process of painting the watercolor vermilion flycatcher with you today. I used a 6" x 8" ...
My "Thank you God" list:
Happy Thanksgiving friends! Hope you have a wonderful holiday with your loved ones. *the complete list is here
Letter
Blog Archive
▼
2013
(129)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(13)
▼
October
(13)
You're Awesome!
November!
Tiny Books
Market Hopping in Mexico City
Journal Pages
At Dawn
Rubber Stamps!
Etsy Shop Update
Lilies of the Valley
Calixtlahuaca
Glorious Creation
Tracking the Days
Hello October!
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(14)
►
2012
(230)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(20)
►
2011
(247)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(26)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(23)
►
2010
(231)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(18)
►
2009
(174)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(17)
►
2008
(179)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(16)
►
2007
(250)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(23)
►
2006
(129)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
►
2005
(3)
►
December
(3)
Home
»Unlabelled »
Tracking the Days
Thursday, October 3, 2013
Tracking the Days
Posted by
Unknown
at
10:53 AM
Happy to be journaling again :)
These
journals are still my favorite. This one I'm using is the Cadmium Green 5½" × 5½", I used my own hand carved stamps, bits of paper ephemera & a
micron pen
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Copyright © .
Best Art
-
Posts
·
Comments
Theme Template by
Best Art
· Powered by
Blogger
0 comments:
Post a Comment